Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tune in to The Injustice Files, Friday, March 4

Keith Beauchamp has done more to re-open cold case civil rights murder cases than anyone.  Please help Keith, CBS, and me get the word out about this great documentary to be shown tomorrow. William Moore is a true American Hero who was murdered in my home state of Alabama. We know who assassinated him but the murderer is still being protected by God knows whom?

Dear Friends,

Please tune in this Friday (March 4, 2011) for "The Injustice Files" Episode 3: He Walks Alone.

On the Investigation Discovery Channel at 9pm est /8pm CST.

Episode 3: 'He Walks Alone ' profiles the murder of William Lewis Moore who was the first known white martyr of the American civil rights movement! Please spread the word!

Thanks in advance for your support.

Sincerely,

Keith A. Beauchamp
Executive Producer/Host
"The Injustice Files"

P. S. View a sneak peek of Episode 3 here:
http://investigation.Discovery.Com/videos/the-injustice-files-the-dangers-of-southern-activism.Html#icpgn=idhpdrl4

Click here for channel finder:
http://investigation.Discovery.Com/channel-finder/?Ecid=icpgn=idtpnv

Click Here for Channel finder:
http://investigation.discovery.com/channel-finder/?ecid=icpgn=idtpnv

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there if I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly enjoy the show. I think Keith Beauchamp did an excellent job of documenting these cold cases and it's finally time that the people who fought so hard for my freedom get the justice they deserve. I work and subscribe to DISH Network and I am using the HD Free for Life promotion so I get to watch this movie and all other movies that comes on Showtime in the best quality possible and the best thing about it is I will never pay another penny for it. DISH offers HD Free for Life on their lowest package which is the America's Top 120 and DISH still offers the most HD channels out of any of the competitors. I always recommend DISH Network and I am inviting anyone who comes across this post to explore the endless possibilities with DISH Network and experience a value unheard of by any other TV provider!

    *Danielle

    ReplyDelete